#header-inner { width: 950px; margin: auto; }

Friday, June 11, 2010

Thinking Inking Class tonight!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!  It's going to be a busy day today with the Create Banner Class


scheduled at 2:00 this afternoon and Thinking Inking Class from 6-10 tonight!!!

I just love the Thinking Inking Classes!!!
They are truly my favorite part of the week!!!!

I also have to say that I had a blast with the ladies last night at the Graphic 45 Proper Gentleman Card Class!!!!  You ladies were awesome and your cards turned out amazing!!! I was so bummed when I realized I forgot my CF Card ...so no pictures from this class.  I am so sorry about that!!!  I do want to let everyone know that the instructions to the class are on my blog so you can click on the link and access those!!  I do have one kit left over, so if anyone is interested call the store at (406) 586-9249 and we will get it right to you in time to make your Father's Day Cards!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!!
We look forward to seeing you at Simply Fresh Arts Soon!!!!
Kristii

0comments: