#header-inner { width: 950px; margin: auto; }

Thursday, June 10, 2010

SFA Kit Sneaks and Thinking Inking 6/11

Hi Friends!!!

I hope you have had a great start to your summer!!!  Graduation is now over and I have been hard at work designing Simply Fresh Art's first Monthly Project kit!!!  I am very excited about the whole venture as we are starting with my favorite company... October Afternoon!!!!  Love, love, love their papers!!!  Here's a sneak peek at the project kit!!!  It's a sweet little vintage album full of wonderful quotes that will be perfect for any heritage photos and ephemera you may want to preserve.

The Maya Road Kraft Envelopes are perfect for any memories or trinkets you may want to tuck inside!!!

I just love this little album and I hope you will too!!!
We are in the process of working out the fine details, so check back soon.  
Quantities are very limited!!

Since I have been working so hard on the Project Kit, I am behind on posting this week's Thinking Inking Class.  So sorry about that!!!  This week we will be working with Tim Holtz Embossing Folders and making his famous rose out of grungeboard.  Way fun!!!  


Please count on a few extra minutes to complete the tags this week as the rose has several steps to complete. You will be amazed at how easy it is to make!!!
Please call Simply Fresh Arts @ (406) 586-9249 to reserve your spot!! I want to make sure I have enough  supplies on hand!!!

I hope to see you all Friday night!!!  I have missed you all so much!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Kristii

0comments: