#header-inner { width: 950px; margin: auto; }

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friday Cropper's Club News

I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday already!!  Where has the time gone?  I'm so sorry that I am late posting our project for tomorrow, but here it is!!!  We are going to be working with Tim's Holtz' embossing folders!!  The Patchwork Texture Fades embossing folder is my favorite to date!!!  Look at all the detail in this embossed image and the distressing inks make  the texture come alive!!! Stop on by Simply Fresh Arts from 6-9 on Friday and give this fun technique a try!! We will also be working with Rock Candy Crackle Paint which is always a fun technique to play with!!  
I was thrilled to have 12 tag makers last Friday and Here are some of the photos that we took during the festivities:

These hands belong to our very own Wendy!!!  Gorgeous work girl!!!  
Aren't these sister's beautiful???  Oh and yes, the tags are beautiful too!!!
Such a sweet girl and look at that tag!!!
Here's a mother and daughter with beautiful smiles and amazing tags!!!
One last gorgeous girl with a beautiful tag!!!
It always amazes me how different they all turn out, each one unique and gorgeous in its own right!!!  I look forward to see you all again tomorrow!!!
Have a wonderful evening!
Kristii

0comments: