#header-inner { width: 950px; margin: auto; }

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cropper's Club News

What a wonderful evening full of fun and laughter!!!  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the hours totally flew by!

Here's the scoop:

Our very talented friend, Denise had some fun with the new Pink Paislee Queen Bee line!!!  Isn't this layout   absolutely gorgeous!!!!  I just love her title work!!!!
Our technique for the evening was the Rusty Enamel technique.  I just love how the tags feel once they are finished!!!

Jessica, who is totally amazing, created these beautiful tags!!!
So Beautiful!!!

Melinda's tag is absolutely wonderful!!!  Look at how awesome the inking is around the edges!!!
Margo went to town and created all of these beautiful tags!!  Way to go Margo!!
I totally love how Janna made the tag her own!!  Look at how she cut the bottom at an angle and added her lace!!!!  Amazing!!!!
I have to apologize to Heidi and Cindy...I totally forgot to get pictures of your tags, but trust me, they turned out absolutely amazing!!!  Thanks to all the ladies who came last night!!!  You all blessed my heart!!!!

I look forward to next week's Cropper's Club!!!  We hope to see you there!!
Kristii

0comments: