#header-inner { width: 950px; margin: auto; }

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Schedule Change

Hi everyone!
I wanted to let you know that I am going to have to cancel the Cropper's Club and Thinking Inking Class in August.  My kids are going to be arriving in town on the 13th for a wedding over the weekend and I want to be home to see them!  They will only be in town a couple of days and Benny is also scheduled to fly out on the 19th for his AIT training.  It is so important for us to have some family time and I know you will all understand!  Stay tuned for Tim's 12 tags of Christmas 2009 starting up Fridays in September!!!!

In the meantime I wanted to share another card that is a part of the Webster's Pages All Occasion Card Class scheduled for August 28th.  I have been so inspired by these papers and I hope you like what I've come up with!!















Here is a close-up of the flowers!!









Thanks for stopping by!!!
Kristii

0comments: