#header-inner { width: 950px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Friday Cropper's Club News

Happy Wednesday my friends!!!  The sunshine and warmer temperatures are definitely glorious!!! It feels like summer once again!!  That certainly puts a spring in my step and a smile on my face!!!

This Friday, July 9, is Cropper's Club!! Whoo hoo!!  It's my favorite day of the week!!!  Simply Fresh Arts will be open until 9:00pm for all your cropping needs!!!  I hope to see many of you stop by and say hello!!  The Thinking Inking Class will feature a Paint Resist Technique using the Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber.
We will also be using Tim Holtz Inks, Glossy Accents, and Hero Arts Stamps.  Stop by anytime between 6pm and 9pm to create your own masterpiece using this technique!!!  As always, it is good to call the store at (406) 586-9249  to ensure product availability!

I also want to post the layout we did using our Cricut Machines in June...sorry it has taken me so long to get this done!!!  I had a blast with you ladies and I hope you are using your Cricut Machines more than ever!!

                        Supplies used:
Jillibean Soup Patterned Papers
Bazzill Cardstock
Cricut Machine
Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge
Ribbon from my stash
Buttons from my stash


Martha Stewart Punch

I hope to see everyone on Friday night!!!
Kristii

0comments: