#header-inner { width: 950px; margin: auto; }

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What a wonderful weekend it was!!!!

Hi ladies!!! I hope you have had a great start to your week!!! It is so hard to believe we are already in the middle of June....time certainly does fly by when you are having fun!!!  I had a blast with all of my classes over the weekend!!! Four classes in three days, boy it was crazy, but tons of fun!!!! You all are such a joy and I just have to say that working with all of you is my favorite part about scrapbooking!!!  Here are a few pictures from the weekend!!!  I apologize for those of you I missed and for forgetting my camera on Thursday night!!  We just have so much fun at Simply Fresh Arts and I want to encourage more of you to come and join in!!!

Friday Night Cropper's Club:


Saturday's Devonshire Card Class

Once again, it was such a pleasure working with all of you!!!
I look forward to seeing you all once again this Friday, June 18, 6-10pm at Cropper's Club!!!

Kristii

0comments: